Why you need to try hyaluronic acid for your skin!
We hear the word “acid” and we instantly hear sirens in our head going WEOOOWEEEOO STAY AWAYYY!
We instantly think anything acid should stay far, far away from our faces!
But what if I told you it might just be the secret to smooth, flawless and hydrated skin?
Our own skin cells actually produce Hyaluronic Acid naturally in an attempt to maintain moisture levels in the skin but thanks to the harsh environment of today’s world combined with naturally ageing, it ends up not being enough to keep our skin hydrated enough.
As a result we welcome dullness, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
Hyaluronic Acid works as a magnet for moisture, helping your cells retain as much of it as possible so that your skin feels and appears hydrated, plump and healthy.
You can drink a whole lot of water but if your skin is not hydrated enough from the outside it’ll continue to lose moisture constantly .
If you want to get science-y: Just a single gram of Hyaluronic Acid has the impressive ability to hold up to six whole litres of water!
If you’re still not convinced you need this in your skincare routine here are some more benefits it provides!
- If our skin is sufficiently hydrated, it feels super-soft, plump and pillow-y! It also looks so much more radiant. No need for the “perfect skin” Instagram/ Snapchat filters!
- When our skin is hydrated, lines and wrinkles (even the deeper ones) seem to disappear, so it is a great ingredient for those who have ageing skin.
- It works for everyone! It’s safe for any and all skin types. Yes, oily-skinned people need moisture too!
- Recent research suggests that Hyaluronic Acid also has antioxidant properties, which means it can act like a shield against the things we aren’t in control of such as dirt, pollution and every other nasty thing that’s flying around in the air.
Still scared? Don’t worry! Hyaluronic Acid is totally safe for our skin.
It doesn’t strip the skin of natural oils and needs zero downtime after it is applied onto the skin.
As we age, the amount of Hyaluronic Acid our skin naturally produces drops significantly, this leads to the start of fine lines and wrinkles making our faces their home. So, if you want to maintain your youthful glow, incorporating Hyaluronic Acid into your anti-ageing skincare routine is definitely a good idea!
The Hyaluronic Acid by Safrin Skincare is the best local Hyaluronic Acid I’ve used! It costs only 1500/- Pakistani Rupees and is available at almost every pharmacy across Pakistan!
Hyaluronic Acid acts as the ultimate drink for your skin!
How do you use it?
- Wash your face and dry it as per usual.
- Use one or two pumps of the Hyaluronic Acid.
- Top it off with your favorite moisturizer!
And you’ll feel it’s effects from the very first use!
Do you already use Hyaluronic Acid in your skin care routines? If you don’t, would you give it a shot?