Its no secret for people who know me- i love this product! Like i am completely sold. Why? Well there are a few reasons why my love affair with the St.Ives franchise continues to be a love-hate sort of a thing ?.
Firstly not only do their products smell super nice- comparatively their price range is super cheap when it comes to other product lines. On top of that THEY WORK LIKE MAGIC (for me at least).
Leaving me to continue my complete and utter devotion towards this product. Simply because it works for me. This 100% natural scrub claims to work to give you soft, smooth & glowing skin. And it delivers each & every time.
Now i know a lot of people who aren’t very happy with this product, claiming that in the long run it over-works their skin. Followed by a lawsuit against the company which -by the way- was tossed out by the judges on grounds of baseless allegations by competitors.
(Allegations from competitors claimed that the scrub actually caused damage and micro tears to the tissues of our skin through over-abrasion)
HOW TO USE
1. Start with damp skin. Squeeze a small pea-sized amount of the scrub into your palm/the back of your hand.
2. Keeping the scrub on your fingertips, gently massage in circular motions.
3. Remember to keep the pressure on your skin very light as you never want to accidentally ‘over-exfoliate’ your skin.
4. Once you’ve worked your whole face, rinse thoroughly and pat dry gently with a clean, fresh towel.*
*Because i have super sensitive skin i haven’t used a towel on my skin since forever. I always use a tissue to pat dry. Yes i end up going through LOTS of tissue boxes monthly
- 100% natural
- Visible difference after first use
- Exfoliates without over-drying your skin
- Oil-free & dermatologically tested
- Wallet friendly + smells kinda nice!
- May not be suitable for people with very sensitive skin
- May lead to skin damage if used aggressively
Verdict: I love this face scrub. It’s not too harsh but enough to get all dry & flaky skin off my face. I would definitely buy it again.
Disclaimer: Remember to do a patch test before getting into the habit of using any new product specially on your face!
*This is not a sponsored post*